Happy New Year! I can't believe that it is 2011 already. I am excited for all of the fun and exciting things that are just waiting to happen. I found out that my good friend is engaged today -- I'd say that is a pretty good start to a new year.
I sat down and thought of some new year's resolutions for 2011. Of course, there are other things that I will be sure to work on, like being productive and stuff, but here are some specific things that I want to pay extra attention to this year:
- Work out (at least) 3x/week
- Jesus time everyday
- Make new friends everywhere (& be friendlier)
- Write more letters
- Remember birthdays!
- Wake up the first time alarm rings (this is a big one for me!)
- Stop checking my e-mail and facebook SO MUCH!
- Be fearless in everything
Hold me accountable?