adorables: hearts in the air
1. these orangettes look delicious. my mom gave me a bunch of oranges this week, so orangettes seem like a great idea. mmm! thank you, jennifer!
2. loving this ombre tea dying cards. i always have loved dying with lipton, but adding dye to make different shades? genius! can't wait for a good opportunity to use this!
3. and speaking of ombre, thinking of going ombre with my hair, like lovely lily melrose. and i love this color combo. yes!
4. can't say i wasn't thinking of elsie this weekend and wishing her & jeremy the best!
6. hulu plus. free month for students! praise the lord. watched loads of modern family & glee while doing cucuco things this weekend. :)
7. miracle fortress has a new song! on second listen, i had to admit that it's a little out there...but i can't wait to hear the rest of the album. five roses is one of my ultimate favorite albums!
It's Monday! Let's start this week off well. :) LOVE LOVE LOVE.